HIKING WEEK WITH A GROUP
In our program we also do offer a hiking week for groups. This option is possible with a minimum number of 10 participants.
We have a wide variety of possibilities and offers, and orientate on the needs and wishes of our clients. Keep in mind that our Group hikes are completely customizable and exclusive for groups that want to do a hiking week.
Right now, we offer the following program for a group hiking week:
- Monday: Kestrel Canyon. The tour is about 7 km long, with a height difference of 170 m. It includes waterfalls, a small creek and a lot of exotic flora and fauna (like the Canarian giant lizard)
- Tuesday: Mogán-Veneguera. The tour is about 8 km long, with a height difference of 270 m. The tour goes through the west of the island, through mango and avocado plantations, along the admirable “Azulejo” mountains that lead to the Inagua National Park.
- Wednesday: Bandama Crater. The tour is about 6,5 km long, with a height difference of 280 m. Descending into the only inhabited volcano crater of the island, we will experience the unique vegetation and wine plantations that this isolated place has to offer.
- Thursday: Roque Nublo. The tour is about 8 km long, with a height difference of 300 m. We will be hiking along the huge volcano crater of Tejeda, until ascending to the plateau of the Roque Nublo, the landmark of the island, with a unique view of Tenerife and the Teide.
- Friday: The Laurel woods. This tour is about 8 km long, with a height difference of 300 m. We will be hiking through the last jungles of Europe, the Laurel woods, on the north side of the island. Expect a unique vegetation and fantastic views.
We will be stopping for a coffee in a typical small bar after each tour, where we will revenue the tour again; a perfect ending. A vegetarian sandwich, enough water and hiking poles are included in the tour price. Please be sure to bring warm fleece jackets and good shoes. Pickup time in front of your Hotel will be at 9 o’clock, and you will be returned by 16:00 o’clock.
We would be honored to be able to show you the green side of Gran Canaria.
In case you're interested in one of our Group hikes, please contact us under: email@example.com